Off days. We all have them from time to time.
You know, those days where you just want to stay under the covers and hide from the world.
Whether you had a bad night’s sleep, have things going on in your personal life or simply just have no motivation that day. When you’re not feeling it, you need to try and find the motivation within yourself.
Today, I had one of those days. I wasn’t able to sleep so I felt tired and grouchy….but I was able to turn it around and have a great day.
Surprisingly, I was in one the best moods and extremely productive, so I wanted to share a few tips on how I managed to turn my day around.
Here are some of the things I mentioned in the video that help me on my off days:
- Find a power up song (click on the bottom right of the video to open in YouTube and get the link to the song I talk about)
- Read a book (or listen to an audibook) that inspires you or learn about someone that inspires you
- Put yourself into a new situation, such as going outside for a walk, to get a different perspective
- Watch a Ted talk on self development or a motivational speech
- Have time for yourself and do a meditation
Next time you’re having one of these days, try out a few of these to help motivate you, to make you feel better and ultimately lead to a great day.